This week we stepped back from priming and painting the cabinets to creat the custom wine fridge cabinet. I knew that I wanted wine bottle storage, to incorporate our wine fridge and maybe a spot for some drink recipes and decor. We were finally able to curbside pick-up some quality plywood and this weekend we got to work!
First we cut the two sides and then used our jigsaw to cut out a notch for the kickplate. Next we cut the shelf to hold the wine fridge and the small slats for wine storage. While I mulched more of the yard, my husband put all the pieces together with wood glue and brad nails. Next week we will be touching it all up with wood putty, caulk, and then move to prime and paint time!! It is so exciting to see everyone’s projects starting to come together. Check out my friends projects at